The Biggest Barrier Fulfilling to Your Speaking Potential – 198
In this show, I’m talking about one of the biggest reasons speaking is ranked higher than death in people’s fears.
I became consciously aware of this thing in my early forties, and it’s something I’ve struggled with all through my life, and still do today. The trouble is that I’m not alone. This is a struggle I see affecting so many people, and in a lot of ways it’s worse now than ever before.
The trouble is that no matter how ‘polished’ and accomplished you are, your impact will always be diminished if this barrier gets between you and your audience.
What is it, and how can you get rid of it?
That’s what this episode is all about.
What you’ll discover:
- The big problem.
- The six ways this problem can negatively impact your speaking.
- Why perspective doesn’t just help painters.
- How to turn your biggest enemy into an ally.
- The Serenity prayer and how it can help your speaking.
And lots more!!
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate – How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
*(please note if you use my link I get a small commission, but this does not affect your payment)