How to Avoid Decision Making Disasters & Optimise Performance with Dr Sherril Kennedy – 191
Dr Sherril Kennedy has spent many years helping organisations be more effective. First as an academic researching social psychology in relation to marketing, with organisations such as Bradford University, Cranfield School of Management, and as a founding member of the International Management Centre, the first action learning post-graduate school to be established in Europe.
Then latterly via her consulting company Kennedy, through which she has successfully helped many companies thrive through change and increase organisational effectiveness.
Sherril has developed a reputation for constructive challenge, and tackling issues and individuals others find too daunting. Her decision making work has enabled top teams to better understand human dynamics in decision making, and how to make better decisions that all are committed to delivering.
If you want to give your business the edge when it comes to strategic decision making then don’t miss this.
What you’ll learn:
- How Sherril first discovered there was more to decision making than met the eye.
- The biggest mistakes organisations make in decision making.
- The connection between our movements and decision making.
- How this affects individuals and teams.
- Which levels of the organization this applies to and why.
- How you increase the odds of avoiding a bad decision.
- What difference understanding decision making patterns can make to individuals.
- What sort of results organisations can get by learning how to make better decisions.
- How Sherril is sharing her message about decision making.
- What difference speaking and storytelling has made to her business.
All things Sherril:
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.