How to Harness the Power of Subconscious Communication with Paul Ross – 184
If you can get your audience to believe what you believe then there is a strong chance that they’ll buy into your idea, product, service or movement.
There is an art and a science to achieving this and a big part of this relates to the language you use with your audience. That’s why I’ve invited language expert Paul Ross onto the show.
Paul is on a mission to teach entrepreneurs and sales people how to powerfully increase their results through the power of subconscious communication.
He has spent 30 years helping people fall in love with the power of language to influence, persuade, sell, and turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones.
He’s a Master Hypnotist, Master Trainer of NLP, author, and speaker, and he’s been regularly featured on media outlets including BBC, Fox, CNN, NBC, The Huffington Post, Uproxx, and Rolling Stone.
His talks get rave reviews and he has helped tens of thousands of people to successfully harness the power of subconscious communication to achieve their goals.
What you’ll learn:
- How language moves the unconscious mind towards making a decision?
- How you can use metaphors to create powerful connection, understanding and rapport with your audience.
- Why you should aim to be less specific with your language.
- Why you should consider what state of mind you want your audience to be in and how to get them there.
- The three sentence phrase that you can use at the start of talks and webinars that can massively increase sales and why it’s so powerful.
- What pattern interrupts are and when to use them.
- Advice for tackling objections without being pushy or salesy.
- Why it’s not enough to get your audience to know, like and trust you.
- How Paul puts his talks together.
- The three things you need to believe to be good as a speaker.
- Audience connection and getting the balance right between content, stories and humour.
All things Paul:
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.