Why You Need to Go Beyond ‘Understanding’ Your Audience – 178
You can powerfully shift perspectives and inspire people to take action whether you’re doing a three minute talk or a two hour workshop, but not without developing customer intimacy.
I’m not just talking about understanding your audience, I’m talking about focusing your message so that it speaks to people within that audience that have the specific problem that you can help resolve.
In this show I’m going to give you some tips on how you can speak with the people in your audience at a new level of connection, so that they are awakened to the problem and want to get it solved.
What you’ll discover:
- What I mean by customer intimacy.
- Why it matters.
- How to identify the burning platform for change.
- Future pacing, what it is and why it’s a powerful speaking tool.
- The secret weapon for shifting perspective.
- How to mitigate objections.
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate – How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.