Taking Back Control of Your Future with Tim Box – 177
Tim Box is a Remedial Hypnotist and Mind Coach specialising in helping clients get control of their anxiety response. He has run a full time therapeutic practice in the UK for more than 10 years.
Although Tim experienced anxiety when he was younger, and the impact it can have on your choices and freedom, it took him a few years to discover his calling in this field.
When he did though, he began to shake things up.
In 2017 he released his first book: Clear Your Head: How to enjoy life without anxiety getting in the way which went on to become an Amazon best seller. In 2019 he gave a TED talk entitled ‘How to stop feeling anxious about anxiety’ which has now had over three quarters of a million views.
He is also the creator of The CONTROL System, which is a method of mind coaching that helps people overcome the psychological barriers that limit their personal growth. He teaches his method internationally and has now certified CONTROL Practitioners throughout the UK, Europe, and the US.
What you’ll discover:
- Tim’s own experience with anxiety and his journey since.
- How your negative patterns become part of your identity.
- A new way to frame anxiety.
- Tips for managing anxiety.
- Why we appear to be less able to cope with anxiety today than we were 100 years ago.
- Whether the experience of anxiety is influenced by gender.
- The Control Method and how it works.
- Tips for managing anxiety related to public speaking.
- How Tim gets the balance right between stories, humour and the important message he wants to convey.
- How Tim uses speaking to grow his audience and business.
All things Tim:
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.