The Key Thing You Need to Become an In Demand Speaker & Change Maker – 176
If you’re an expert that wants to make a difference, you’ll probably already know that to inspire change, to grow your audience and your income, you have to become someone who can influence the narrative, someone who is a ‘Thought Leader’.
Unfortunately, most of the experts, authors and entrepreneurs that set out on the journey to thought leadership make the same costly mistake.
In this show, I’m sharing what that is and the things that set some of the biggest thought leaders and changemakers on their path to success.
If you want to have more impact and stand out from the crowd then this episode is spot on for you!
What you’ll discover:
- What you’ll have to become to inspire change and grow your audience
- The big mistake made by many aspiring ‘influencers’.
- Four things Brene Brown, Simon Sinek and Captain America have in common.
- What a signature talk is.
- The ingredients of an effective signature talk.
- How I discovered the powerful ingredients of the signature talk
- Some big signature talks being deconstructed so that you can see how and why they work.
- Common limiting beliefs and misconceptions that maybe holding you back from realising your potential as a speaker and influencer
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate – How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.