Stop Sabotaging and Start Soaring! – 165
If you feel that there is a gap between where you are with your speaking and where you want to be, then chances are this show will give you an insight into what might be causing it and how to begin closing it.
That’s because in this episode, I’m going to be sharing the ingredients you need to have in your talks, if you’re going to use speaking to successfully build your audience, business or movement.
The greatest speakers, those who light up the space and the audience, have four things in common. Their talks are natural, inspiring, compelling and engaging… NICE. I believe that being a NICE speaker is something that is within everyone’s grasp, but some people sabotage themselves before they’ve had a chance to fulfil their potential.
That’s why I’m going to be sharing the things that can sabotage your success and those that can make you soar.
What you’ll discover:
- The complementary episodes.
- A breakdown of each NICE element and what that looks like in real life.
- The four ‘M’s that can sabotage you and what is at the core of them.
- The four ‘P’s that can make you soar and what is underpinning them.
- The three things that will bridge any gaps between where you are and where you want to be as a speaker.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.