The 4 Step Formula for Smashing Interview Presentations! – 162
The news that you’re going to have to do an interview presentation can result in a number of different reactions. Frustration and worry, overconfidence, or a complete meltdown that can even lead to withdrawing your application!
It’s understandable why people can feel nervous, or cavalier about them. Often you get just a title, if you’re lucky maybe a few lines of a brief, and if you’re unlucky maybe you won’t know what you’ve got to present on until you arrive at the interview.
Even in the best scenario, where you have a bit of a brief, it can feel like you have very little control, like you don’t really know what they want and so you either get analysis paralysis or you decide to ‘wing it’.
What I want to do in this show is to shift you away from these reactions, and show you a formula that you can apply to interview presentations.
Using these four steps will show you how to prepare for interview presentation success, put you back in the driving seat, and build your confidence, so that you can be satisfied you gave it your best shot.
What you’ll discover:
- How to prepare for interview presentation success.
- The mindset shifts you need to make to succeed.
- The lessons I learned from a golf psychologist that can help you too.
- The dots you need to connect between the job and the presentation.
- The universal preparation questions you need to ask yourself.
- The maths exam technique you need to apply to interview presentations.
- Tips for your interview presentation design.
- How to get the edge over the competition.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the show.