Six Reasons You Should Make Speaking Your Number One Marketing Tool This Year – 157
It’s going to be interesting to watch this year unfold, inevitably things will begin opening up again as the vaccine begins to turn the tide against COVID, but we all know that the landscape of business will not go back to the way it was.
The scrabble to shift online has birthed new professions, industries and communication platforms. It has also resulted in companies realising that there are significant economic benefits of automation, remote working and virtual communication…and they will be unlikely to want to give those up.
It also means that the way to reach your audience of potential customers has changed, and now more than ever, I believe you are going to need to see speaking as the number one marketing tool for your business.
In this show, I’ll be sharing six big reasons why being able to both create and deliver compelling stories and content both ‘live’ and online, is more vital than ever if you want to grow your career or business.
What you’ll discover:
- Why you can’t afford to stay in the background anymore.
- Why speaking gets you the biggest bang for your buck.
- The quickest way to become an expert.
- Why speaking is the best way to sell gently.
- How speaking acts as an accelerant for action.
- Why now is the best time to invest in growing your speaking skills.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.