Rediscovering Your Birthright with Bernadette Bruckner – 156
As a girl working hard in her parent’s bakery in a small village in Austria, Bernadette Bruckner never imagined she would be standing on stage helping people transform their lives.
That’s what she does today, but the journey to get there was painful both physically and emotionally.
Lost and broken, Bernadette began searching for herself in order to find her way back to mental and physical health and happiness.
Listen to this episode to discover the answers she found and how they helped her discover her birthright and unlock the door to resilience, productivity and achievement.
What you’ll discover:
- What your birthright is.
- How to discover your birthright.
- Why we lose the ability to be fully self expressed.
- Finding spirituality in business.
- Why Bernadette uses science first to explain the power of discovering your subconscious.
- Johari’s window and why it’s important for your future.
- How NLP saved Bernadette’s life.
- How Bernadette manages her time for maximum impact, including writing five books at once.
- What Nikolai Tesla can teach us about getting stuff done.
- Bernadette’s journey to becoming a powerful speaker.
- How Bernadette manages multiple topics in her speaking.
All things Bernadette:
LinkedIn – Bernadette Bruckner
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.