2020 Top 10 Speaking Questions Asked and Answered – 150
I love to know what’s stopping you, slowing you down and getting in the way of you getting the results you want with your speaking. That’s why when people start working with me, join the Speaking Club Facebook Hub or post in the group I’m always asking what’s the biggest challenge.
Over the past 12 months, we’ve been gathering the responses, so that I can make sure that this podcast, and my coaching and courses are giving you both what you want, and what you need to realise your potential and become a sensational speaker.
Each of the questions I’m answering could be a whole episode on it’s own, (and where I’ve done a deeper dive on this already, I’ll pop a link in to these notes directing you to the relevant episode), but I wanted to give you some tips in this show, so that you can get going on improving your speaking and increasing your impact for better results in the coming year.
What you’ll discover:
- How you can be more authentic.
- How you can press your audience’s buttons more.
- How you can be more coherent and articulate.
- How you can better bring your talk alive for your audience.
- How you can keep it real, simple and understandable.
- How you can increase your confidence.
- How you can make your storytelling more effective.
- How you can improve your reach and impact.
- How you can balance the detail and the narrative pace.
- How you can find your story and connection with people.
Other Episodes to Check Out:
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.