Why You Should Stop Listening to this Podcast – 142
If you’re currently not getting the results you want with your speaking or business, then this episode is probably going to help you.
I think at some point we’ve all fallen into the trap I’m talking about today, I know I have and still do.
It’s one of the best ways we deceive ourselves into thinking we’re moving forward, when it’s actually like we’re on a treadmill, and we’re only walking on the spot.
Fortunately, when I can’t see it for myself, I’ve got a coach that calls me out on it.
I genuinely want to help you get your message out there powerfully, so that you can grow your audience, and make a difference to their life and yours.
So, it’s time for some tough talking from me.
I want to help you see if you’re also making this mistake, and if you are, consider this a coaching episode where I’m calling you out on it too!
What you’ll discover:
- Why you should stop listening to this podcast.
- Whether you’re in the 2%.
- The common mistake that will deceive you into standing still.
- The two views about improving performance.
- Why self-improvement can fall short.
- The three pillars for speaking mastery.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.