Why You Need a Mission Message & How to Find Yours – 133
You can have a great idea, product, or service, and be a great speaker, but if you don’t have clarity around who you’re serving, their story and your mission message, then your business is built on sand. Yet so many of us miss this critical piece of the speaking and marketing puzzle.
In this show, I’m going to cover why these things are so important, the thinking that stops people from creating this clarity and focus, and I’m going to be giving you the steps you need to take to find and define your mission message, customer, and their story.
I hope you enjoy the show!
What you’ll discover:
- Why your mission message is critical to your business success.
- The reasons why people fail to get this vital piece of work done.
- Why you should think about who isn’t the right audience for you.
- How to discover your customer characteristics.
- The steps for defining your customer.
- What should be covered in your customer story.
- Your transformational statement.
- The questions that will help you discover your mission message.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.