The Three Keys to Achieving Your Dreams With Patti Dobrowolski – 132
Patti Dobrowolski poured her heart and soul into her dream, and then watched it fall apart. She was so embarrassed by her failure that she decided she had to skip town and reinvent herself.
As a performance artist in New York, a throwaway question from a friend got stuck in her head and was the spark that ignited her true calling. To help people harness the power of visual goal setting to bring their dreams into existence.
Patti has since helped individuals and companies harness this power to get clarity and focus and to build the momentum they need to make it all happen.
She has many, many examples in her own life, and in those of her clients that illustrate the power of her work and she’s going to be sharing those and how it all works on this show.
What you’ll discover:
- How Patti envisioned her way onto Broadway.
- Why drawing a picture of your future is 42% more likely to bring it into existence.
- Why you don’t need to be great at drawing to use visual goal setting.
- How you can train your brain to work for you rather than become a victim to it.
- Why you need to dial down your limiting beliefs and dial up your imagination.
- The internal or external challenges Patti encountered getting the new concept off the ground.
- The three keys to success, and how you can use them to achieve your dreams.
- How speaking fits into Patti’s work and how has it helped to grow her brand and business?
- Why you need to understand what your message is and why you’re different to everybody else.
- Your authentic self is one of the most important things you need to find as a speaker.
- Why you need to be discerning about the feedback you accept from other people.
- How TEDx is still a great platform for sharing your message especially if you’re a new speaker.
- The most important thing Patti thinksa speaker can do to help their message land with an audience.
All things Patti Dobrowolski:
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.