Are You Missing Out On This Incredible Opportunity to Build Your Brand? – 131
Many people have felt like the rug has been pulled away from underneath them with what has happened in 2020, but from adversity can come new opportunities that had never been on our radar before.
I want to talk to you today about one of those opportunities, and a strategy you may not have actively considered before for sharing your message. That is podcast interviews. Many people have seen the potential and begun utilising the incredible power of this platform to spread the word about their idea, product or service. BUT, if that’s not you, then I want to persuade you that now is the time to start using them to build your brand!
In this show I’m going to walk you through the compelling reasons for making podcast interviews one of your key speaking channels and marketing strategies from here on in. I’m also going to share the steps you need to take to start making it work for you.
What I’m going to cover:
- The incredible statistics that make this strategy a ‘no-brainer’ to build your brand.
- The basics of what you need to have before you start approaching hosts.
- One of the key mistakes many people make when choosing podcasts to approach for an interview.
- Why some things should always be personal…
- Why you need to channel Jerry McGuire in your approach.
- What most people leave out of their strategy that’s costing them results.
- The myth that could limit your impact.
- Set yourself up for success.
- Why you need to consider how to maximise the power of your interview.
- The speaking tool you need to make sure you have with you.
- A software that can help.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.