The Secrets to Getting More Leads When You Speak Online (Part Three) – 127
The online space is becoming more crowded than ever as more entrepreneurs make the switch to save their business. This means that standing out, building a tribe who want to buy your stuff is going to be more challenging than ever before.
So, what should you do if you’re having these sorts of thoughts and feelings:
“I can’t get people to easily understand what I do”
“I don’t know where to start in getting my message across”
“I find the sales part of speaking uncomfortable and awkward”
“My business doesn’t stand out”
“I can’t seem to connect with people”
“I feel like my talks are boring”
“I can’t communicate the value of what I do”
“I can’t keep people engaged.”
“It just feels so forced when I speak, not like me at all.”
If you can relate to one or more of these and you want to stand out and get better at selling when you speak, then this three-part podcast series is for you.
In part three I’m going to be sharing the secret blueprint I learned from a street performer for marketing and sales success…and I’ll be covering when and how the different types of stories I talked about in part two fit into the model.
If you want to have more engagement and impact with your speaking you’ll want to listen to this show!
What you’ll discover:
- The things that remain vital in all different forms of marketing communication
- The secret credo for sales success handed down for centuries.
- The different types of story you can use and what for.
- When you should be using your stories in your talk.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.