Exploring Creativity and Speaking Impact with Fredrik Haren – 126
Fredrik Haren is an international speaker on creativity and change and the author of ten books, including ‘The Idea Book’ which helps increase your creativity and was included in ‘The 100 Best Business Books of All Time’.
For the last 2 decades Fredrik has been travelling the world to learn as much as he can from people who are out there doing fascinating things. He has been praised for his “unusually effective speaking style of combining humor and audience interaction with useful content”.
In this episode, we’re talking about how to increase your creativity in your speaking and your business, and you’ll pick up some brilliant tips for both!
What you’ll discover:
- How you define an ‘expert’ speaker.
- Why Frederik thinks people who say they aren’t creative are cowards.
- Who we should compare ourselves to in relation to how creative we are.
- Why scheduling creative time can help you become inspired.
- The definition of an idea.
- How I lost the opportunity to win $1000!
- The most important part of the creative process.
- Why we need to get the balance right between confidence and doubt for creative success.
- What idea perception and why it’s so important right now.
- How creativity can be found in the most unexpected places.
- The ‘moment of nothing’…what it is and why so many of us get stuck there.
- Three tips you can use to kickstart your creativity today.
- Why you need to discover your inner theme.
- The most interesting speaking topics.
- Tips for getting your talk to resonate with multinational audiences.
- How the best speakers use stories.
All things Fredrik:
LinkedIn – Frederik Haren
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.