The Secrets to Getting More Leads When You Speak Online (Part One) – 123
Whilst social distancing means everyone has more room in real life, Covid-19 has resulted in the online space becoming more crowded than ever as more entrepreneurs make the switch to save their business. This means that standing out and getting more leads from your target audience, who want to buy your stuff is going to be more challenging than ever before.
So, what should you do if you’re having these sorts of thoughts and feelings:
“I can’t get people to easily understand what I do”
“I don’t know where to start in getting my message across”
“I find the sales part of speaking uncomfortable and awkward”
“My business doesn’t stand out”
“I can’t seem to connect with people”
“I feel like my talks are boring”
“I can’t communicate the value of what I do”
“I can’t keep people engaged.”
“It just feels so forced when I speak, not like me at all.”
If you can relate to one or more of these and you want to stand out and sell more, then this three-part podcast series is for you.
Here we’re kicking off with the first step to getting more leads, which is avoid these seven deadly sins of speaking online.
What you’ll discover:
- The audience buttons you need to push with your message.
- The big mistake people make when creating their message.
- Why you shouldn’t just keep sharing ‘how to’ content.
- Why your sales message shouldn’t be the primary focus of your webinar or video.
- How you can get lost in someone else’s persona
- Why you need to make your message ‘sticky’
- The ‘RuPaul’ rule tweak that you need to apply to your speaking.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.