Build Your Brand By Being an AWESOME Podcast Guest – 121
Over 51% of the US population has listened to a podcast, 37% in Canada and one in eight people in the UK regularly listen to solo shows and podcast guest interviews. The stats show that the numbers of podcast listeners are growing across the globe…I can vouch for this as The Speaking Club is now listened to in 159 countries!
As well as the audience growing, so are the numbers of podcasts with 192,000 new ones launched just last year.
So what does this mean for speakers, authors and online entrepreneurs?
It means that if you’re not already leveraging this platform as a podcaster or by doing podcast guest interviews for growing your brand, audience and business, then you should be.
I have many people approach me to get a guest spot on this show with poor pitches that don’t do them any favours. For the people that do make it on, not all are maximising the opportunity it offers.
That’s why I decided to put this episode together. I want to help you avoid the pitfalls and become an AWESOME podcast guest so that you can get get your message out there further and faster
What you’ll discover:
- Which podcasts to approach.
- How to approach podcasters.
- What you need to have prepared for the interview.
- How to add value to the podcaster and set yourself up for success.
- The double win that will grow your audience and strengthen your relationship.
- The importance of sharing to your own audience.
- The AWESOME framework that pulls this all together.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.