Stop Expectations Sabotaging Your Success – 114
There is one common factor I’ve noticed time and time again in relation to people who ‘make’ it, and achieve success whatever field or industry they’re in.
That common factor is that those who achieve their goals and dreams don’t live their lives based on expectations, they set their own course. The path that they follow is based on what is possible and it’s available to all of us equally, although it’s one that few people choose to tread.
In this show I want to explore why that is, and the difference between what is probable versus what’s possible, so that you can choose a new perspective and path for yourself to achieve the success you want in speaking, business and life.
What you’ll discover:
- Why my family regret me doing a sponsored swim at eight-years-old.
- The difference between probable and possible when it comes to mindset
- Why the young and the naive succeed
- The problem with expectations
- What L’esprit de l’escalier is and how we can avoid it.
- Why we need to limit our research
- The reason we should steer clear of opinions
- Why we need to use the past as a springboard not an excuse
- The role models for mindset
- Why we need to use fear as a compass
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
*(please note if you use my link I get a small commission, but this does not affect your payment)