Understanding Anxiety and How to Beat It with Colette Etheridge – 113
About 20 years ago Colette Etheridge fell ill with anxiety…one event triggered her to lose control of her life and become someone she didn’t recognise. She was lost in a world of paranoia, displaying irrational and selfish behaviours without a thought for anyone else. After four months of hard work she managed to make the changes she needed to and get her life back on track. Today, she helps others beat anxiety issues including depression, fears and phobias.
In this episode, she is sharing her story and many tips and tools for conquering any anxieties you might have. You’ll get benefit from this show if you’re struggling to cope with what’s going on in the world at the moment, or you’re having to step outside your comfort zone to respond, or you just want some help to overcome your public speaking issues.
I hope you enjoy the show.
What we talk about:
- How anxiety showed up in Collette’s life and the impact it had on her.
- Whether anxiety is an illness or a state of mind.
- The difference between types of anxiety and phobias.
- The best way to keep our minds healthy in today’s world.
- How animals help beat anxiety.
- Why gratitude is a big part of getting and staying mentally healthy.
- Whether affirmations work?
- Why hypnotherapy works much faster on tackling speaking anxiety.
- How fear of speaking on stage or on video is driven by our beliefs.
- My reluctance to do Facebook lives and why this is.
- The process for reprogramming your subconscious to overcome the limiting beliefs that hold you back.
- Managing your business finances.
All things Colette
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
*(please note if you use my link I get a small commission, but this does not affect your payment)