How to Protect the Lifeblood of Your Business with Nicki Kinton – 112
It might not be sexy, but whether you have a speaking business, or a business that you grow through speaking, you are going to want to listen to this show, now more than ever. Even in normal circumstances poor cashflow management kills more businesses than anything else, but when there is turbulence its reach is much bigger. If you are struggling at the moment, this show may help you find a lifeline.
If you are experiencing a boom or getting buy, it’s also important you listen to get the right things in place to protect your business and preserve the cashflow that can so often trip people up even when the order book is full.
Cashflow management expert Nicki Kinton is sharing a range of advice from getting late payments in, to what to cover in your terms and conditions to maximise the chance of your business getting paid.
I hope you find it useful.
What we talk about:
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs and business owners make in relation to cashflow.
- What records you should be keeping about your cashflow.
- What a cashflow forecast is and why it’s important.
- Why you need to re-educate late paying customers.
- How to chase late payments without damaging the relationship
- Why great credit control processes can create customer loyalty
- How country culture can influence credit control behaviour
- Actionable steps you can take to pre-screen customers for their ability to pay you.
- How to deal with large company payment terms.
- Tips for creating terms and conditions that protect your business.
- The difference between a booking fee and a deposit.
- How speaking has helped Nicki’s business to grow.
- Why speaking is great for honing your message.
All things Nicki:
Website – https://confidentcashflow.com
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
*(please note if you use my link I get a small commission, but this does not affect your payment)