The Obstacle is the Way – 110
The inspiration for this show comes from what is happening in March 2020, but I hope that this episode will stand the test of time and you’ll find what I’m sharing gives you food for thought and inspiration whenever you’re facing an obstacle that’s slowing you down, stopping you or getting in your way.
I want to give you some mindset tips that have been helping me, then I want to share a few practical suggestions and examples for what to do if your speaking gig, event, or workshop has been cancelled, or your business is losing clients.
You’ve got this!
What you’ll discover:
- The TV show that created an ‘aha’ moment about ‘fear’
- Why fear and a scarcity mindset are never the answer
- Why it’s important to moan
- The trick for never getting stopped by a problem again
- The illusion of money and what might be keeping it from you
- Ideas for repurposing your talk if your gig, event or workshop get cancelled
- Questions to consider if your business is struggling
- The 8 step process for getting around any obstacle
https://thework.com (Byron Katie)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.