The Biggest Mistake in Pitching and Presenting and How to Avoid it! – 093
Getting and keeping attention is something we all want to be good at, but for many of us it’s a necessity for our career or business growth. The problem is there are some fundamental principles about attention that we need to be aware of to avoid some massive mistakes with our pitches and presentations.
If you want to make sure people pay attention to your message when you’re speaking, pitching or marketing, then you’ll want to listen to this show.
What you’ll discover:
- The gatekeeper you have to get past for your message to be heard
- Why you need to keep things simple
- The chemical cocktail that creates attention
- What triggers you need to pull to keep your audience alert
- How to pull each attention trigger
- The most powerful attention grabber you can use
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
*Some of these links contain affiliate links which means that I get a small commission but it won’t affect the price you pay.