When Should You Change Your Presentation? – 089
In this show, I’m going to be talking to you not only as speakers but as marketers of your message. That’s because I’ve had students raising the question of how long you should be sharing the same presentation before you change things up? I have some strong views on this.
I believe there are some fundamental marketing principles that come into play when you are considering this question as a public speaker. The students that asked about this were potentially going to make a big mistake and I don’t want you to fall into the same trap too…
What you’ll discover:
- What Category Kings are and what we can learn from them
- The importance of defining the problem you solve
- How you become a thought leader
- Actionable tips for moving forward and avoiding pitfalls
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.