Building Mental Resilience and Speaking Success with Anthony Taylor – 077
It has taken Anthony Taylor a number of years and false starts to find his path and purpose. Like many of us he was lost for decades looking for fulfillment in status and financial reward, until he discovered contentment for him was helping people develop the mental toughness and resilience to achieve their goals.
In this show he is sharing his journey, alongside his suggestions for building resilience and developing the personal tools to cope with whatever life throws at us.
He is also sharing his experience of stepping up to the next level in public speaking and how he changed his game in order to serve his audience better and increase the impact of his message. If you want to become a better public speaker this show has lots to offer you.
What we talk about:
- Why building resilience has never been more important
- Emotional snapping, what’s causing it and how to avoid it.
- The power of knowing your worth and your values
- The difference between role performance and identity
- What ‘self-mastery’ is and why you should work towards it
- Anthony’s top three tips for building resilience
- The difference between delivering workshops and delivering keynotes
- How digging deeper into your target audience beliefs can magnetise your talk
- How to focus and captivate your audience at the start of your talk
- The power of picking a niche for your speaking and business
All things Anthony:
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
*(please note if you use my link for the books I get a small commission, but this does not affect your payment)