My Top 10 Tips for Public Speaking Success in 2019 – 064
In this episode I’m sharing my top 10 tips for public speaking success. They cover all aspects of speaking from mindset to performance and I believe that if you use them in your public speaking then you’ll be increasing your effectiveness as a speaker significantly. Some of them are very simple, but in working with clients I’ve seen some of these small changes have a massive impact! (Also, often we experienced speakers forget some of the basics sometimes!)
This is basically an overview episode to give you a heads up on each of the 10 tips. Where I have done previous episodes that go into more detail on them, I have added the link in the notes.
It is so often true that what we measure gets managed and I hope that you will be able to use these tips as a checklist for your public speaking, so that every time you step in front of an audience they are getting the best version of you and an entertaining, engaging and valuable message that they can use to improve their lives or business in some way.
What this episode covers:
- The power of imperfect action
- The small tweak that can make you feel 100% more confident and comfortable
- Who should be the hero of your talk.
- Why you need to make everything you do ‘sexy’
- Why you should make everything a drama.
- The power of bridges to make your message relatable.
- How humour will make you stand out.
- The absolute law of preparation.
- Why you need to record everything.
- The importance of not being liked by everyone.
Thanks for listening!
Tip Number One:
Link to our ‘Love Actually’ Video: https://www.facebook.com/storyledmarketing
Tip Number Three:
Tip Number Four:
Tip Number Five:
Tip Number Six:
Tip Number Seven:
Tip Number 10:
Leaving a review:
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.