Master your Mind to Achieve What Matters with Gail Gibson – 057
Gail Gibson grew up in Australia before getting itchy feet and setting up home in the UK. Feeling at cross roads in her career, she decided to leave her corporate job to pursue a new career as an entrepreneur. She founded and ran two businesses and discovered her passion for coaching. Her ‘Can Do’ programs have been helping business owners discover and conquer what has been holding them back.
She has written a book on networking and spoken internationally and in this show she is sharing tips for improving our mindset and our speaking.
What you’ll learn:
- The difference between mastery of self and mindset.
- Why any success is linked to self-belief.
- What is charisma and why it’s so critical to develop.
- Why we need to let go of conditioned thinking and beliefs.
- Three top tips for developing charisma.
- How it’s important to understand your relationship to money and how it affects your self-worth.
- Why discounts can often do you a dis-service.
- Top three tips for building a strong network.
- What a super connector is and how to become one.
- The power of reciprocity in business
- How Gail prepares for her seminars and workshops
- Ideas for using interaction with the audience in your speaking
- Why it’s so important to do your due diligence before an engagement.
- The power of focusing on one thing.
All things Gail
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
*(please note if you use my link I get a small commission, but this does not affect your payment)