The Hollywood Guru and the 100 Million Dollar Story with Michael Hauge – 034
This show is like attending a mini-masterclass from a Hollywood expert. Michael Hauge has been involved with creating compelling stories for years. Mention Michael’s name at any exclusive Hollywood party and everyone knows who he is and how he supercharges the power of story in their scripts.
He’s written best-selling books on screenwriting, how to pitch your story in Hollywood, and a great new book about how entrepreneurs can tell their story, and those of their best customers to win more business.
Michael began working with entrepreneurs like Andre Chaperon and Russell Brunson to take their stories deeper and help their messages create amazing results. In this show, he is sharing the same lessons and value and I hope they help you to have as much success with stories in your business.
What you’ll learn
- How Michael works with Hollywood heavy hitters like Will Smith
- The biggest distinction between movie writers, speakers and marketers
- How one story generated over $100 million in sales for one of his clients.
- Why stories are so powerful in marketing
- Why everyone in business is a problem solver
- Why giving an emotional experience to your potential client or customer through your story is the key to success.
- The correct way to tell your story to emotionally connect with your audience.
- Why conflict is crucial to telling a compelling story and how you can use it.
- How you can use case studies and testimonials as stories to convert potential clients and customers.
- The Six Step Success Story Approach and Case Study.
All things Michael Hauge:
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
*(please note if you use my link I get a small commission, but this does not affect your payment)