My 8 Hacks for Mental Resilience and Getting What You Want – 024
I’ve spent years and years fascinated with the impact of how we think on how we behave. I’ve read and researched the gurus on resilience, I’ve spent time and money on training and courses, and consciously, or unconsciously, I’ve cherry picked the things that I think work best for keeping me mentally tough and on track to achieve my goals.
In this episode I’m sharing my eight hacks for staying resilient in a world where it’s harder than ever not to compare, where noise and distractions are invading our space almost 24/7, and where our minds and the way we think make the difference between whether we succeed, or we fail.
What you’ll learn
- Why we should think like a kid for business success.
- How visual cues can keep us on track
- Where our mind needs to be to increase productivity, creativity and the deep work that takes us forward.
- A framework for challenging our thoughts and beliefs so that we can be happier and get unstuck.
- The tactic for managing hot buttons, the comparison trap and being outside our comfort zone
- The hack for improving your golf score and moving forward in life
- Why just sharing your goals publicly is not enough to motivate you to take action.
- How thinking about death can supercharge our life
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.