Increase Your Influence with Warren Cass – 023
Like many successful entrepreneurs, Warren Cass has tasted both success and failure, and he has many stories to tell. Acknowledged as a networking wizard, Warren believes his super power is bringing people together, and in his book ‘Influence’ he aims to share strategies for networking in the 21st Century. In this episode Warren talks about his journey to speaking, how he built his influence through networking, building key relationships and by being interested in people. He also shares some brilliant speaking tips…so jump right in!
What you’ll learn
- How to build influence in the 21st Century.
- Why old school selling is dead and what we should be doing today.
- How speakers and businesses should use social proof.
- Why authenticity is critical to influence.
- Why speakers should show vulnerability.
- Why it’s true that all the fortune is in the follow up and what you should be doing.
- Why you should always be specific about your audience and what you want.
- What makes a good business book.
- What makes the difference between a good speaker and a great speaker.
- The key factors of influence
- Why you should never second guess what your audience is thinking.
All things Warren:
LinkedIn Warren Cass
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.