My TEDx Talk – The Good, The Bad & What I’d Do Differently Next Time – 015
This is an honest, warts and all review of my recent TEDx talk. I’m sharing my wins, the things I could have done better, and things I would change for next time. This week’s episode brings together all the insight from my guests, and my own experience of TEDx, to give you a massive leg up to making your TEDx talk, (or any presentation), achieve the results you want…and there’s a fabulous TEDx Success Cheat Sheet that goes with the show!
What you’ll learn:
- What do after you’ve decided to do a TEDx talk.
- The different types of TEDx events.
- Why you should be strategic and intentional about your TEDx talk?
- The things to think about relating to where you should do your talk, when you should do it, and what you should talk about.
- How to find your talk idea?
- Why and how you should do market research before deciding on your talk topic.
- How to maximise your chances of being selected.
- The steps you need to go through in preparing your talk for maximum results.
- Performance tips for your talk delivery.
- What you should do after your talk to give it the best chance of going viral.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.