What’s Your Big Idea? with Terri Trespicio – 014
Terri Trespicio is a New York–based writer, branding consultant, and co-creator of an online program for authors, experts and entrepreneurs who want to grow their media presence. She has worked for the Martha Stewart brand and has numerous TV credits. Terri speaks all over the USA, at a range of conferences and events, and was rated the #1 speaker at How Design Live in 2015. She also performs comedy regularly at clubs in New York City.
What you’ll learn
- What branding is in one sentence
- Why you should brand yourself to be successful as a Speaker
- How a TEDx talk can accelerate your speaking success
- Why you shouldn’t trot out your usual speech for a TEDx
- Different ways to find your big idea for your TEDx talk
- Why there is no such thing as a boring topic
- Tips for doing live video
- Why stand-up comedy can make you a better speaker
Connect with Terri:
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.