Technically Speaking! – 011
Over my career, I’ve worked with lots of scientists, IT specialists and engineers, and I know that sometimes it’s can be challenging to communicate complicated concepts and ideas in a way that’s simple enough for your audience to understand. This week’s episode gives you tools and techniques to use to make your presentations scintillating and accessible for audiences, even if the information you’re sharing is highly technical.
What you’ll learn:
- The important things to think about before you start writing your talk
- Ideas for an opening your talk for maximum engagement.
- What you should do once you’ve grabbed their attention.
- Tools that you can use to present your data in a way that engages your audience.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.