The Wedding Speech with Andy Merryweather – 010
Andy Merryweather is an extremely talented piano player and singer, who is also practically a professional best man. He’s been given the honour of being Groomsman for five and a third weddings so far. His wedding speeches have plenty of wow moments, and he shares some of the details, plus his best tips if you’re asked to do a wedding speech. He also has a knack for getting influencers and celebrities to do things for him and he shares how he makes the magic happen!
What you’ll learn:
- Andy’s 10 top tips for wedding speeches
- How to relax yourself and get a first laugh from your audience
- How to build social capital and make big things happen
- How to approach starting your wedding speech (or any speech)
- Ideas for wowing the wedding party
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.
Andy’s Wedding Videos
Where to find Andy and Hamiljam:
Instagram and Twitter – @amerryweather10
@HamilJam on Instagram
@TheHamilJam on Twitter