Secrets to Storytelling (Part Two) – 007
The Hero’s Journey storytelling model has been popular since the 1990’s following its adoption by the movie industry, as a blueprint for blockbusters. It is now being widely used in business and sales, because of the power and impact it can have on customers and employees, and conversion rates!
There are a few different models of the Hero’s Journey, and I’ve used most of them in my speaking and business. I’ll be taking you through all of them in future episodes, and in this show, I’ll be focusing in on the 12-Stage model. I’m de-constructing this and, I’ve searched for movie and business examples that will illustrate how it can work for you in speaking, business and in the corporate world too. I’ve also got another great freebie to give away, and you can find the link below when you’re ready!
What you’ll learn:
- Where the Hero’s Journey came from.
- The multiple models of the Hero’s Journey
- The different stages of the Hero’s Journey and how you can use them in your speaking and in business.
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.