How to Create a Killer Elevator Pitch – 003
It’s said that you are only five relationships away from making a million dollars! In episode three of The Speaking Club, I’m sharing all my secrets for creating a killer elevator pitch, so you will be ready when opportunity knocks.
Alongside my speaking, coaching and performing, I write… books, plays, jokes and copy. I’ve written 100s of elevator and investor pitches for clients, and on this show, I share some of my secrets. I talk you through my ICE CUBE framework, and give you practical examples of each step of the pitch creation process. I also cover off how to prepare, and when to break out your pitch. I’ve a great freebie to give away at the end, so keep listening.
What you will learn:
- What is an elevator pitch?
- What makes a great elevator pitch?
- The essential ingredients of a killer elevator pitch
- How to use the 5 whys to get to the customer pain point
- How to use a segue question to carry on the discussion.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.