Four Power Ups that Make Your Content Stickier – 021
You know that question… “If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?” well I have a variation on it for you…
“If you share a message and no-one remembers it, did you communicate at all?”
Stories have been used to help people remember important messages for thousands of years, but some stories are stickier than others. Today I’m giving you the lowdown on four tools you can use to make the important points in your stories and content more adhesive than gorilla glue!
What I’m going to cover:
- Four different tools you can use to make your message more relatable and memorable
- The difference between each one
- Where you might use them best
- Strategies for using them with your content.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.