My Big Marketing Takeaways from Offermind – 018
A lot of business owners and entrepreneurs think that their ‘offer’ is the product or service that they sell, but it’s not. At its heart, an offer is your core product or service plus added value. The aim of your offer is to create a compelling proposition for your customer, where the perceived value of what you’re offering is much higher than the price that they pay.
Putting together the right offer for your target customer is one of the biggest factors that influences their decision to buy. In this show, I’m going to be sharing my biggest takeaways from Offermind, a two-day event designed to help entrepreneurs and business owners master this critical aspect of marketing.
The event featured some of the biggest names in business today and I was very fortunate to be able to go. There was a lot of gold shared at this event and I took copious notes so that I could share the goods with you.
What I’m going to cover:
- The definition of a dream customer
- Why you should choose a position in relation to the category king in your market
- The three different ways you can add value to your core product or service
- Why people hate to be convinced
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.