Two Powerful Words That Will Help You Sell – 017
I see so many people with a great product or service, struggling to get potential customers to understand how it can make a difference to their life. There could be a number of reasons for this, but the one I want to tackle in this episode is ‘focusing on the vehicle’.
So often with our own business, we’re so proud of what we’ve created, the widget, or framework or method, or program, that we can’t focus on anything else. The problem is that the features of your creation, are not what will get you the sale.
But don’t worry, in this show I’m going to be giving you an analogy you won’t forget to keep you on track, and two magic words that will help you communicate the value every time, so that you get more sales.
What I’m going to cover:
- One of the biggest obstacles to getting sales.
- A powerful analogy that will make sure you stay customer focused.
- Two of the most powerful words for getting results in marketing.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
See you next time.