The Inside Track with Chris Dawes – 008
At University, Chris thought his fear of public speaking would cost him his degree. Fast forward to now and he has been a motorsports commentator since 2012, and works on some of the biggest events across the UK. He is also a speaker and public speaking coach, and he shares some great tips in this episode on how to manage fear, find speaking success and enjoy the ride!
What you’ll learn:
- How and why to get free from the paralysing fear of speaking
- Tips on finding your unique speaking voice
- The number one tip for being in front of the camera
- The keys to successful speaking and being booked more than once
- How to add your personality to your speaking
- What makes the difference between a good speaker and a great one.
- What’s the most important tip for speaking in front of a camera.
Network with Chris:
Facebook: @Chris Dawes Commentator / @Chris Dawes
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Thanks for listening!